1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is from Cook's Country. I have tried it and it is the BEST roasted potatoe recipe ever. The potatoes are perfectly seasoned and crispy. Every time I've tried to roast potatoes they come out soggy - these are great!!! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position, place rimmed baking sheet on rack, and heat oven to 450.
- 2Toss potatoes, cornstarch, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- 3Remove baking sheet from oven, coat with oil, place potatoes on sheet.
- 4While potatoes roast for 30 min., mix butter, fresh garlic, and lemon zest in bowl.
- 5Turn potatoes and roast another 10 - 15 minute.
- 6Remove and toss with butter mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Roasted Potatoes With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g