1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is from Cook's Country. I have tried it and it is the BEST roasted potatoe recipe ever. The potatoes are perfectly seasoned and crispy. Every time I've tried to roast potatoes they come out soggy - these are great!!! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position, place rimmed baking sheet on rack, and heat oven to 450.
- 2Toss potatoes, cornstarch, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- 3Remove baking sheet from oven, coat with oil, place potatoes on sheet.
- 4While potatoes roast for 30 min., mix butter, fresh garlic, and lemon zest in bowl.
- 5Turn potatoes and roast another 10 - 15 minute.
- 6Remove and toss with butter mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Roasted Potatoes With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g