1/7 Photos of Perfect Pull-Apart Rolls
2 hrs 17 mins
Lisa Bee's Note:
I found this recipe online and used it this past Thanksgiving. I made a couple changes, and everyone loved these rolls. They were absolutely perfect and best fresh from the oven. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl dissolve yeast and 1 tbsp sugar in 1 cup of warm water. Set aside.
- 2Cream the butter and remaining sugar.
- 3Mix eggs with creamed butter and sugar.
- 4Add 1 cup very hot water to the egg mixture and blend.
- 5Add the egg mixture to the bowl with the yeast. (By now the yeast should be foamy and thick.).
- 6Add 2 cups of flour and the salt. Stir until smooth.
- 7Add 2 more cups of flour. Stir until smooth.
- 8Add 1 cup of flour at a time until a dough is formed that is slightly elastic and barely sticks to a dry finger when poked.
- 9Turn the dough into a lightly greased bowl.
- 10Cover and let rise until double in size.
- 11Punch down to deflate and let rise until double in size again.
- 12Take 1 inch size pieces of dough and tuck the edges under until they form smooth tight balls.
- 13Dip each ball in the melted butter and place 3 at a time into ungreased muffin tins.
- 14Cover and let rise until double in size.
- 15Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 16Brush tops with any leftover melted butter.
- 17Bake for 1-2 minutes longer until golden brown.
- 18Remove rolls from pans and cool for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pull-Apart Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 698.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 10.3 g