1/1 Photo of Perfect Pizza Dough!
2 hrs 30 mins
Little Bonsai's Note:
Easy dough to work with. Kids will love making their own mini pizza :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bread maker (My model is Black and Decker) measure first six ingredients in the order listed above into the baking pan.
- 2Insert baking pan and close lid.
- 3Select *dough* setting and push start button. There will be a 25 minute preheat delay before mixing begins.
- 4The complete signal will sound when dough is done.
- 5Using pot holders or oven mitts remove baking pan to a lightly floured surface. If necessary, knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle.
- 6Divide dough into thirds.
- 7Roll out one piece of dough and place on pan, top with desired pizza toppings OR make into one large pizza.
- 8Bake in oven preheated at 425°F or 218°C for 15-25 minutes (15 for a fluffier pizza).
- 9*Note Dough take two hours in the bread machine.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pizza Dough!
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 929.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 14.5 g