Recipe by iluvfood
This recipe is great as an appetizer or for finger foods at a get-together. I love to serve these with ranch dip made from 16oz. sour cream and 1 envelope ranch dressing mix.
Top Review by J. Ko
I made this recipe for PAC Spring 2008. These pinwheels are easy to make and absolutely delicious! I was unable to find any dried beef so I just omitted it and followed the rest of the recipe as directed. Oh! I also added a layer of fresh baby spinach leaves on top of the cheese mixture. The spinach added a nice colour and made the pinwheels look quite festive, as I had used sundried tomato tortillas (red). My children practically inhaled these and asked if I could send them in their lunches every day! I don't think I'll make them that often, but they will be making a regular appearance both in school lunches and on the buffet table. Thank you for a really tasty recipe!
- 5 flour tortillas (large size)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 15 -20 ham slices (thin lunch meat)
- 15 -20 turkey slices (thin lunch meat)
- 4 ounces dried beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature, or place in microwave for a few seconds to soften.
- mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onions, and garlic powder together.
- spread each tortilla with cream cheese mixture.
- next, layer 3-4 slices ham, 3-4 slices turkey, and dried beef.
- roll up tightly.
- continue with each tortilla.
- slice accross into 1 inch discs and refrigerate.