1/1 Photo of Perfect Greek Orzo Salad
Christine's Yellow Kitchen's Note:
An irresistibly refreshing and delicious combination of classic Greek ingredients and orzo pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb orzo pasta
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced into large pieces
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces black olives, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons parsley, well chopped
- 1In large bowl, combine cucumber, feta, black olives, tomatoes & parsley.
- 2Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook orzo as directed on box. Drain and rinse with water to cool. Return pasta to pot (pot should be cooled down). Mix cucumber mixture into orzo.
- 3Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Mix well to combine. Refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Greek Orzo Salad
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.0
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 1129.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 14.5 g