I got this recipe when I was about 13 from my grandmother, and after all of these years, it's still a family favorite.
- Poach egg until whites firm but yolk soft.
- Lightly toast english muffins until slightly golden brown.
- Place ham slices on top of english muffin halves, with corners tucked in to conform to shape of english muffin.
- Top the ham with the poached eggs, yolk side down.
- Cover each half with 3 tablespoons of the Hollandaise sauce, and spread to cover the whole egg.
- Sprinkle top with paprika (if desired).
- SERVE AT ONCE.