Recipe by Super San Mateo Chefs
Delightful treats! Really simple and fast to make.
Top Review by Wicked Creations
This certainly exactly what most bakeries/coffee shops do sell!! These are my favorite and I have been on a search for the exact recipe for years!!! Thank you for posting this!! They came out perfect and I had rave reviews along with recipe requests!! YUMMIE!!
- 5 1⁄3 cups coconut flakes (one 14 oz package)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease and light flour cookie sheets.
- Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt in a bowl.
- Stir in egg whites and almond extract until blended.
- Spoon mixture into balls and place on cookie sheets.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove immediately from cookie sheet and cool completely on wire rack.