1/1 Photo of Perfect Coconut Macaroons
Super San Mateo Chefs's Note:
Delightful treats! Really simple and fast to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Grease and light flour cookie sheets.
- 3Mix coconut, sugar, flour and salt in a bowl.
- 4Stir in egg whites and almond extract until blended.
- 5Spoon mixture into balls and place on cookie sheets.
- 6Bake for about 20 minutes or until edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- 7Remove immediately from cookie sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Coconut Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (771 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 116.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g