Recipe by Ms*Bindy
The contrast of the brown sugar and the cracked pepper make this an amazing way to prepare salmon. I found the recipe on the back of the salmon package.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets (bones removed)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Combine the seasonings in a small bowl and mix.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the salmon and press down gently.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet, bake for 20-25 minutes. I typically line the baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup.