1 hr 20 mins
True Texas's Note:
Found this recipe on Pinetrest and followed it around until I came to the blog Closet Cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g pasta
- 226.79 g Italian turkey sausage, casings removed
- 709.77 ml pizza sauce or 709.77 ml marinara sauce
- 118.29 ml sliced black olives
- 113.39 g pepperoni
- 226.79 g ricotta cheese
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated (parmesan)
- 2.46 ml oregano (optional)
- 1Cook the pasta as directed on package but stop 3 minutes early, drain and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, cook the sausage in a large saucepan over medium heat, about 10 minutes.
- 3Mix in the sauce with the sausage and 3/4's of the olives and pepperoni and set aside.
- 4Mix the ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan and set aside.
- 5Place half of the pasta in the bottom of a large baking dish, top with half of the sauce, followed by half of the cheese mixture and repeat with another layer of each, finally topping with the remaining olives, pepperoni and oregano.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350F oven covered in foil until bubbling at the sides, about 20-30 minutes, remove the foil and bake until the cheese has melted and started to turn golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- 7Tip: Change things up by using your favorite pizza toppings.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.4
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 1019.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 26.5 g