Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pepperoni for breakfast! This recipe can also be cut into smaller pieces for a great appetizer.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 8 ounces muenster cheese, diced
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, salt and oregano.
- Stir in the flour, blending well.
- Add the cheese and pepperoni, sitrring to combine.
- Put in a buttered 9"x13" pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares-- large for a breakfast or brunch, or smaller for appetizers.
Made this for dinner - quick & easy 'guy-quiche' that DH just loved. (And he is Quiche-Phoibic). I think it was the manly-man pepperoni. I cooked in bakeware and served hot with cheese ontop.
Bar far the best I've tried of this recipe. I would suggest using only 1/2 tsp salt, though.
Pepperoni Quiche is what I would rename this recipe. It was excellent!! I used mozarella cheese in place of the muenster cheese and I added an extra 1/2 cup of pepperoni. The leftovers were great cold the next day!!! Thanks Geema!