1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Lasagna
1 hr 15 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
This recipe was submitted by Barbara McIntosh of Midland, Texas to Taste of Home and posted here in response to a request. She writes, "I've served this satisfying lasagna for years-when our children were small, they preferred it more than a steak dinner! Now I bring a pan when I visit my grandkids."I have not made this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 591.47 ml water
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 4.92 ml beef bouillon granules
- 14.79 ml dried parsley flakes
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- 2 eggs
- 340.19 g carton small curd cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 99.22 g package sliced pepperoni
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add water, tomato sauce, tomato paste, bouillon and seasonings.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- 5In a bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese and sour cream.
- 6Spread 1/2 cup meat sauce into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 7Layer with four noodles, the cottage cheese mixture and pepperoni.
- 8Top with remaining noodles and meat sauce.
- 9Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- 10Cover and bake at 350ºF.
- 11for 35 minutes.
- 12Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
- 13Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.6
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.3 mg
- Sodium 936.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: