Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My MIL made these for a party and they disappeared in no time! Very yummy and really addictive. Easy, too!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese or 1 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Cut biscuits in half and press into greased mini-muffin cups.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients.
- Top biscuits with 1 tablespoon of filling mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
I liked the recipe, but I made changes on my second batch. I didn't put as much onion, and really chopped them very fine. I used drain Rotel tomoatoes for extra kick. I also tried crescent rolls instead of biscuits, the texture was more crispy, it was good too. It's a good recipe, just make sure you don't have too much dough in your muffin holes, as it will overflow and push all of your topping to the bottom of the oven! (Happened to me!) :-) Thanks!
I like recipes like this that you can make up quickly. Thanks.