Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so easy and just as good if not better than calling for Pizza delivery!
Make and share this Pepperoni Bread (Stromboli) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Thaw bread dough according to package directions.
- Spread thawed dough on greased cookie sheet.
- Make egg wash by mixing eggs and seasonings; spread half of egg wash on dough almost to edges.
- Layer pepperoni slices 3 or 4 to a row down the center third of bread.
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Fold bread dough over filling one third over then last third over. Flip dough over so the seam is underneath.
- Cover dough with remaining egg wash.
- Bake until golden brown,about 25 minutes.
This sounds good and sounds like something my boys will like to help with I'm going to make this tomorrow