Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is so easy and just as good if not better than calling for Pizza delivery!
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni, thin sliced
- pizza sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Thaw bread dough according to package directions.
- Spread thawed dough on greased cookie sheet.
- Make egg wash by mixing eggs and seasonings; spread half of egg wash on dough almost to edges.
- Layer pepperoni slices 3 or 4 to a row down the center third of bread.
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Fold bread dough over filling one third over then last third over. Flip dough over so the seam is underneath.
- Cover dough with remaining egg wash.
- Bake until golden brown,about 25 minutes.
This sounds good and sounds like something my boys will like to help with I'm going to make this tomorrow