Little Bee's Note:
This is so easy and just as good if not better than calling for Pizza delivery!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Thaw bread dough according to package directions.
- 2Spread thawed dough on greased cookie sheet.
- 3Make egg wash by mixing eggs and seasonings; spread half of egg wash on dough almost to edges.
- 4Layer pepperoni slices 3 or 4 to a row down the center third of bread.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese
- 6Fold bread dough over filling one third over then last third over. Flip dough over so the seam is underneath.
- 7Cover dough with remaining egg wash.
- 8Bake until golden brown,about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Bread (Stromboli)
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.5
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.4 mg
- Sodium 1119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough