Pepperoni Bread (Stromboli)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Thaw bread dough according to package directions.
- Spread thawed dough on greased cookie sheet.
- Make egg wash by mixing eggs and seasonings; spread half of egg wash on dough almost to edges.
- Layer pepperoni slices 3 or 4 to a row down the center third of bread.
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Fold bread dough over filling one third over then last third over. Flip dough over so the seam is underneath.
- Cover dough with remaining egg wash.
- Bake until golden brown,about 25 minutes.