- 1 lb frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Roll frozen bread dough out into a rectangle.
- Brush dough with beaten egg.
- Arrange pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over the dough.
- Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning.
- Roll up dough like a jellyroll and pinch seam to seal; place, seam side down, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden.