Recipe by Danny Beason
Donated by Keith Gaines at Rice Family of Dealerships. Good Christmas gift makes gift box. Good candy
Top Review by WolfzKat
This is very very good and very very easy to make! Everyone loves it! Except I added a tsp. of peppermint extract. It's good either way I'm sure. I know it won't last long around here.
- 1⁄2 lb peppermint candy, sticks crunched fine
- 2 lbs white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate by placing 2 lb package in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on defrost or 1/2 power for 1-minute.
- Stir,continue to heat in 30 second intervals until chocolate is creamy and smooth.
- When all chocolate is melted stir peppermint chips in well.
- Spread on a tray covered with wax paper.
- Let set up at room temperature or chill in refrigerator or freezer.
- When hard break up into small pieces.