Recipe by House
Found from a recipe card called "Easy Everyday Cooking".
Top Review by MTpockets
I made this for myself and my husband and although the steaks were very moist and tender and the flavor wasn't bad but I thought it was missing something. I couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe garlic? I don't have a grill so I just cooked them in a large skillet which works just fine for me. I might try this again but I'd like to add a little more to the seasonings. Made for spring PAC '07. Thank's!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly score edges of steak at 1 inch intervals. Preheat grill or broiler.
- Combine butter, parsley, onion, W sauce, pepper and mustard in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring continually, over low heat, until butter melts. Reserve 1/4 of the mixture.
- Place steak on grill or broiler pan. Brush steak with butter mixture. Cook, basting frequently with butter mixture, about 6 minutes per side for medium.
- Place steak on a serving platter. Cut thin slices across the grain. Drizzle reserved butter mixture over steak.