A pretty salad adapted from Woman's Day magazine, perfect for brunch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas, strings removed, about 2 cups (or snow peas)
- 2 bell peppers, 1 yellow and 1 orange (or green and red)
- 1 cup thinly sliced radish
- 2 scallions, sliced on the diagonal
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add the peas, cook 1 minute. Drain in a colander and place under cold running water to stop cooking. Chill in a bowl of ice water. Drain, pat dry with paper towels and place in a large serving bowl.
- 2Add pepper strips, radishes, scallions and salad greens. Cover and refrigerate.
- 3Toast sesame seeds in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring often, until golden brown. Scrape them onto a plate, cool, wrap and set aside.
- 4Put remaining Dressing ingredients into a jar, cover, shake well and refrigerate.
- 5Just before serving:
- 6Add sesame seeds to dressing. Cover and shake until blended. Pour over salad; toss to mix and coat. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Pea Salad With Sesame Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 102.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens
seasoned rice vinegar