Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Penzeys Tandoori-Style Grilled Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -3 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine everything in a zip-lock bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-6 hours.
- Grill or cook in oven.
- If using oven; brown chicken in oven-proof pan and transfer pan to 350 degree Farenheit oven. Cook for 11-13 minutes.
This was so yummy! I ended up cooking it in the oven with some saffron rice. Even the 4 and 2 year old liked it. It has the perfect amount of spice just enough for flavor. Thanks for sharing.