Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Original recipe from southern Italy.
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 g penne pasta
- 1 dried hot peppers or 1 fresh hot chilie pepper
- 2 -3 small anchovy fillets (from can)
- salt, to taste
- Cook pasta al dente along with broccoli.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add onions, chilie, anchovies (will dissolve).
- Fry for a few minutes.
- When pasta is done, dice cooked broccoli and add to frying pan and stir.
- Stir in pasta and serve.