Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great big brownie!!!
Make and share this Peggy's Chocolate Brownie Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs until very light.
- Cream butter and add sugar gradually,.
- beating until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour and salt; set aside.
- Then add cooled chocolate and
- beaten eggs to creamed mixture.
- Add flour mixture alternately
- with the milk to which vanilla
- has been added.
- Then stir in nuts.
- Pour into greased 9" pie pan.
- Bake in 375° oven, 45-50 minute.
- Serve pie topped with ice cream.
- or whipped cream.