Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great big brownie!!!
Make and share this Peggy's Chocolate Brownie Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces hershey's unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Beat eggs until very light.
- Cream butter and add sugar gradually,.
- beating until light and fluffy.
- Sift flour and salt; set aside.
- Then add cooled chocolate and
- beaten eggs to creamed mixture.
- Add flour mixture alternately
- with the milk to which vanilla
- has been added.
- Then stir in nuts.
- Pour into greased 9" pie pan.
- Bake in 375° oven, 45-50 minute.
- Serve pie topped with ice cream.
- or whipped cream.