Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and pecans; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter and eggs; stir in flour mixture.
- Fill greased and floured miniature muffin tins about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until muffins test done.
- Remove muffins from tins immediately and cool on wire racks.
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
These are great little muffins. Everyone loved them. I am going to make them again for a church group. If you don't have the paper liners, just spray the muffin tin, but don't wait too long to remove them from the pan. They will stick if allowed to cool too much.
These are easy and very good. They were well received by everyone that tried them.
I have made these in the past and forgot to review them. Made them again tonight.
They are wonderfull. Thanks for posting