Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
An adapted recipe that has become a favorite for everyone that has tried it.
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan halves
- 3⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 3 large eggs (Lightly Beaten)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet cream salted butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 (9 inch) uncooked pillsbury pie crusts
- - Pre-Heat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- - In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together using an electric mixer for approximately 2-3 minutes or until mixed well.
- - Pour mixed igredients into uncooked pie crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- - Let cool and serve.