Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious bite sized tart.
Make and share this Pecan Mini Tassies (Tarts) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- PASTRY; Beat the butter and cream cheese together, then add the flour, mixing well. Cover and chill the dough for 1 hour.
- FILLING; In mixer bowl stir together the egg, sugar, 1 tablespoons butter, vanilla and salt until smooth, set aside.
- Shape the chilled pastry into 2 dozen 1-inch balls. Place each ball into ungreased 1-3/4 inch muffin cups. Press the dough into the bottom and sides of the cups.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the chopped pecans into each of the pastry lined muffin cups. Fill each of the tarts with the filling mixture.
- Bake about 20 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, then remove from pans. Stored covered in the refrigerator.