Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A nice Christmas treat.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 cup pecans
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and corn syrup in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until mixture boils and is bubbly all over top.
- Boil and stir over medium heat 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1 cup pecans.
- Drop with 2 teaspoons on waxed paper.
- Chill until set.
I believe the recipe left out where to add the chocolate. I added after removing the mixture from head. I put it in the fridge for about two hours. The kids loved them. I didn't have any trouble getting it to stick together.
this recipe wasn't any good. didn't form at all i had to freeze it to get it to stick together.