1/1 Photo of Pecan Cinnamon Crust
Kozmic Blues's Note:
This crust is perfect for pumpkin pie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly spray a 9 inch pie plate with non stick spray.
- 3Toast pecans on cookie sheet for 7 - 10 mintues, or until the smell of nuts fills the kitchen.
- 4Combine oats, flour, toasted pecans, cinnamon and salt in food processor or blender, and pulse until mixture becomes a coarse meal.
- 5Pour in oil and maple syrup and pulse until wet and dry are just combined.
- 6(I used a blender to pulse the dry, and then mixed in the oil and syrup by hand in a bowl so it wouldn't get stuck in the bottom of the blender).
- 7Press the mixture into a prepared pie plate. I like to use the bottom of a glass to press the crust down evenly on the bottom and sides.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- 9Fill with your favorite pie filling: mine is PUMPKIN.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Cinnamon Crust
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1692.8
- Calories from Fat 1022
- Total Fat 113.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.6 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 28.9 g