1/3 Photos of Pebbles Cupcakes
Mimi in Maine's Note:
My daughter found this recipe in a magazine and thought it would be good to make for her daughter's nursery school snacks. So, I helped her make them and they are very colorful for Easter. You can either use the Fruity Pebbles or the Cocoa Pebbles. She used a teflon coated cupcake pan and did not grease it and they came out fine, but if you use a regular cupcake pan, I would lightly grease it like the recipe says. These are very easy to make and the kids will love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 4 quart pan, melt the butter on the stove.
- 2Add the marshmallows and mix to coat.
- 3Continue to heat slowly till the marshmallows are melted.
- 4Add cereal and mix to coat well.
- 5Press firming into lightly greased muffin tins to form a cupcake using about 1/3 cup for each one.
- 6Refrigerate to cool for about 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from pans and spread with frosting.
- 8Decorate as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pebbles Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (809 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 177.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fruity Pebbles cereal