Vanilla Sour Cream Cupcakes
photo by cookie3.0
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Line cupcake tins with baking papers.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- Blend remaining dry ingredients together in a seperate bowl. Gradually beat this dry mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Beat until all is well blended.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/2-2/3 way full.
- Bake at 350 for 22-24 minutes or until toothpick tests clean.
- Allow to cool 15-20 minutes before icing with frosting/icing of choice.