Pear Arugula and Pancetta Salad
- Make vinaigrette: Whisk together vinegar, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a salad bowl. Add oil in a slow stream, whisking until combined well.
- Make salad: Cook pancetta in oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over moderate heat, turning frequently, until just crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain (pancetta will crisp as it cools). Tear into bite-size pieces.
- Halve pears lengthwise, core, and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Add pears to dressing along with arugula, cheese, and pancetta, tossing to coat.