Jamie Oliver's Avocado, Pancetta & Pine Nut Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is simple and delicious as a main dish salad. (It came from a free grocery store magazine!) Serve with some warm crusty bread and a glass of wine.
- Ready In:
- 12 slices pancetta
- 50 g pine nuts
- balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil (good quality)
- 6 avocados (ripe)
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves (washed)
- salt and pepper
- Heat a frying pan and fry the pancetta until crispy.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, lightly toast the pine nuts. (This happens quickly, don't abandon them.).
- Make your dressing by combining 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Taste to make sure your dressing is balanced; add a little more oil or vinegar if needed.
- On serving plates, lay out the avocado.
- Sprinkle over the spinach leaves, pancetta and pine nuts.
- Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION