Recipe by Luschka
A healthy-ish desert, perfect for winter. Not tried yet.
Top Review by mortar&pestle
Made this for a quick dessert tonight - I was feeling like pears. It was really good and very quick. I halved the recipe and cooked it in a ceramic bowl for 15 minutes. I also switched the caster sugar for brown sugar.
- 800 g canned pear halves
- 4 tablespoons juice
- 50 g sultanas
- 50 g butter
- 100 g plain flour
- 50 g caster sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and thickly slice pear halves in pear juice, reserving 4 tbsp of the juice.
- Put the pears in an ovenproof dish with the sultanas and the reserved juice.
- Cut the butter in to small cubes and rub into plain flour.
- Mix in caster sugar and sprinkle over the pears.
- Bake at 190C for 25 mins.
- Serve with cream or natural yogurt.