I made this last year at Halloween, and I plan to make it again this year. The kids all loved it, it was gone faster than any of the other foods. Not only is it tasty, it's neat looking too! However, I cannot remember where I got the recipe from.
- 1 (19 ounce) roll Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup orange and black M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup ready-to-serve creamy vanilla frosting (1lb container)
- Heat oven to 350°F; line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening.
- Break cookie dough into 2-inch pieces, arrange evenly in pan.
- With floured fingers, press to form crust. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until a deep golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
- Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove the foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray.
- Spread peanut butter over crust. Sprinkle with candy and nuts.
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on high for 10-15 seconds or until frosting is thin enough to drizzle.
- Transfer to a small resealable food storage bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of bag; drizzle over cooked pizza.
- Cut into wedges or squares and enjoy!
Really fund and super easy to follow instructions. I made this with my 5yo DD for their Daisy Girl Scout meeting. Next time I'd leave the peanuts off. Made and reviewed for PAC Fall 2008. Thanks :)
What i did was made 4 -6 inch cookie dough rounds and they were a hit. Also used this for my cub scouts as a project and they enjoyed it cause they made their own pizzza. Thank you for sharing!