1/1 Photo of Peanutty Halloween Cookie Pizza
I made this last year at Halloween, and I plan to make it again this year. The kids all loved it, it was gone faster than any of the other foods. Not only is it tasty, it's neat looking too! However, I cannot remember where I got the recipe from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) roll Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup orange and black M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup ready-to-serve creamy vanilla frosting (1lb container)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F; line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening.
- 2Break cookie dough into 2-inch pieces, arrange evenly in pan.
- 3With floured fingers, press to form crust. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until a deep golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
- 4Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove the foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray.
- 5Spread peanut butter over crust. Sprinkle with candy and nuts.
- 6In a small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on high for 10-15 seconds or until frosting is thin enough to drizzle.
- 7Transfer to a small resealable food storage bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of bag; drizzle over cooked pizza.
- 8Cut into wedges or squares and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanutty Halloween Cookie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2445.2
- Calories from Fat 1487
- Total Fat 165.2 g
- Saturated Fat 48.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 1640.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 197.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.0 g
- Sugars 149.0 g
- Protein 68.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough