Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect as a dipping sauce for steamed asparagus or as a main meal when combined with pasta. Choose flavorful fresh vegetables at the peak of their season.
- 1 small garlic clove, grated
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 scallion, including green, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Place the garlic, ginger, scallion, peanut butter, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame seeds, and hot water in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate until chilled through, at least 3 hours. Stir before serving. Serve with steamed asparagus, broccoli, and cauliflower. Guests and family can choose their favorite vegetable to dip into the sauce.
- To use as a main dish: Cook noodles or linguine according to package directions. Drain noodles and rinse with cold water (this keeps it from sticking together) and toss with the sauce. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours and toss again before serving. Add rinsed shredded spinach for a great meal!