Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are soooooo good - bet you can't eat just one!
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix margarine, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda mix well then spread on a cookie sheet.
- (Make sure the cookie sheet has sides-- DO NOT USE A FLAT COOKIE SHEET) Bake 12- 15 minutes.
- Cool then frost with chocolate frosting.
these were some of the best peanut butter bars, nice n soft, I also used your chocolate frosting and it was also good however next time I make the peanut butter bars i am going to look for a dark, thicker chocolate frosting......A on these people!!
These were great, I made the chocolate frosting recipe you submitted as well for the top. The only thing I did differently was add some crunchy peanut butter along with the regular because I love peanuts. Thanks!!!!