No Bake Crispy Peanut Butter Squares
photo by katew
- Ready In:
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- Over low heat stir in a saucepan, together peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and corn syrup until blended and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and salt and mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the cereals.
- Add the peanut butter mixture and mix well.
- Press evenly into a lightly greased, 8 inch cake pan.
- Chill for 6 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 3 more reviews