1/6 Photos of Peanut Butter S'more Cookie Bars
This easy cookie bar recipe starts with refrigerated cookie dough from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) roll pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon oil
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon cookie dough in bottom of sprayed pan. With floured fingers, press dough evenly to form crust.
- 2Bake at 350°F for 16 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Remove pan from oven; sprinkle with marshmallows. Return to oven; bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy.
- 4Meanwhile, in small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with oil over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- 5Remove pan from oven; sprinkle with colored candy pieces. Drizzle melted chocolate mixture over warm bars. Cool 45 minutes or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter S'more Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 63.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g