This easy cookie bar recipe starts with refrigerated cookie dough from Pillsbury.
Make and share this Peanut Butter S'more Cookie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) roll pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oil
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon cookie dough in bottom of sprayed pan. With floured fingers, press dough evenly to form crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 16 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven; sprinkle with marshmallows. Return to oven; bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until marshmallows are puffy.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with oil over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove pan from oven; sprinkle with colored candy pieces. Drizzle melted chocolate mixture over warm bars. Cool 45 minutes or until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
Oh my goodness what a great and easy recipe.
These were absolutely wonderful! It makes a nice large batch perfect for sharing with all of our family and friends. Quick, easy, and delicious we'll be sure to make this one again and again!