Is there any leftover Halloween candy staring you down? It's time to take control and do something with that candy. May I suggest a pan of Peanut Butter Rolo Blondies? And if you can't find enough Rolos in your Halloween candy stash, go to the store and buy some. These blondies are worth the extra trip to the store. And if you are embarrassed that you are buying candy so soon after Halloween, wear your Halloween costume. No one will know it's you. :) These blondies are easy to whip up. I love one pan treats! Especially when peanut butter, chocolate, and caramel are involved. I didn't chop up the Rolos because I wanted big hunks of chocolate and caramel in my blondies. If you prefer a smaller burst of chocolate and caramel, feel free to chop up the Rolo candies before mixing them into the Peanut Butter Blondie batter. Either way, they will be good. The Peanut Butter Blondies are thick, soft, and loaded with chewy chocolate caramel candy. Good thing the recipe makes a large pan because you are going to want more than one of these Peanut Butter Rolo Blondies.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13-inch pan and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and brown sugar, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat, and stir in the peanut butter, until creamy and combined. Set mixture aside to cool.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Add the eggs, one at a time, to the peanut butter mixture, mixing well after each addition. Add the vanilla extract and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared dry ingredients, and stir until batter is smooth. Stir in the Rolos.
- 5Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, spreading the batter evenly to the edges of the pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden and the edges are slightly browned. Remove blondies from oven and place them on a wire rack to cool. Once cooled, cut into squares and serve.
- 7You can chop up the Rolos if you want, but I like biting into a big hunk of chocolate caramel candy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Rolo Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.7
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 169.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: