Kids love these and you can whip them up in less than 10 minutes. They are a cross between a cookie and a candy.
- Stir sugar, cocoa, margarine and milk together in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, peanut butter and oats.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on waxed paper.
- Should be kept refrigerated.
Just made these for Youth Group's New Year's Eve (2009) sale. So easy to make. Very yummy, too. They'll make a nice addition to the bake sale, as they are a quick and NOT MESSY treat while walking around the downtown festivities. Thanks for a nice recipe.
This is a favourite with my family and friends in Oman! An excellent keeper recipe that is a winner!
delicious! I used natural peanut butter and found them a bit sweet for my taste... Next time I'll try using one cup of sugar and go from there. These were super easy to make and taste fantastic!