1/6 Photos of Peanut Butter in My Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
Kids love these and you can whip them up in less than 10 minutes. They are a cross between a cookie and a candy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir sugar, cocoa, margarine and milk together in saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in vanilla, peanut butter and oats.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls on waxed paper.
- 6Should be kept refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter in My Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1026 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.5
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 72.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g