Recipe by chicafiera
A fabulous recipe for true PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE. I adapted from my aunt's recipe that called for chocolate. It has been a family favorite ever since. My Dad gives me the same Christmas Tin (huge) back every year so that I will fill it just for him!!
Top Review by Old widow
I have my own peanut butter fudge recipe that I make every year at Christmas but this year I did not have all the ingredients on hand so I decided to try yours. Thanks to you I will never make mine again, your recipe is far better and the best peanut butter fudge I've ever had. I did'nt even want to put it on the cookie trays I give away because I wanted to keep it all for myself, but I did and it was all eaten up! Thank you I can't wait to make it again.
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 236.59 ml marshmallow cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium-high heat stir milk and sugar together and bring to a boil.
- Bring milk and sugar to soft ball stage (234 degrees).
- When you drip some of the syrup into cold water it should form a soft ball in your fingers.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and vanilla.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased (PAM works well) 13 x 9 pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Eat up!