A fabulous recipe for true PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE. I adapted from my aunt's recipe that called for chocolate. It has been a family favorite ever since. My Dad gives me the same Christmas Tin (huge) back every year so that I will fill it just for him!!
- Over medium-high heat stir milk and sugar together and bring to a boil.
- Bring milk and sugar to soft ball stage (234 degrees).
- When you drip some of the syrup into cold water it should form a soft ball in your fingers.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and vanilla.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased (PAM works well) 13 x 9 pan.
- Allow to cool.
- Eat up!