1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Wendy Shoemaker's Note:
These cookies are amazing! The crushed cornflakes add a great crunchy texture. My family devoured them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 ounce) package peanut butter cup miniatures (approximately 42)
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups.
- 3In large bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy; blend in egg.
- 4Stir together flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture.
- 5Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 6Stir together egg white and water; beat with fork until foamy.
- 7Roll balls in egg white mixture, then in crushed cereal.
- 8Place on ungreased cookie sheet; press with thumb or finger tips in center making an indentation.
- 9Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are set.
- 10Remove from oven; immediately press peanut butter cup onto each cookie.
- 11Cool 1 minute; remove carefully from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 12Cool completely.
- 13About 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (742 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 79.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter cup miniatures