Recipe by Margie Brock
A friend brought this to the camp and made it there. Unfortunately it never got a chance to cool enough to be cut into squares. We all devoured it too fast. It was so good.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together in a large pot the sugar and karo syrup almost to a boiling point.
- Add 1 cup of peanut butter and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and add the corn flakes.
- Pour onto a buttered cookie sheet and used a buttered rolling pin to roll out.
- Let cool and cut into squares.