- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) bag Hershey chocolate kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugars, margarine, peanut butter, and egg.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes.
- Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet.
- Place unwrapped hershey's kiss in the middle of each cookie and let cool for hours or overnight.