Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
A little bit different peanut butter cookie that tastes great. Half a bag of semisweet chocolate chunks can be used in place of the chopped semisweet chocolate.
- 354.88 ml flour
- 78.07 ml old fashioned oats
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml chunky peanut butter
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, room temperature
- 59.14 ml honey
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 141.74 g semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- Beat peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, honey. egg and yanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Stir dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture in 2 additions. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Cover and refrigerate until dough is firm and no longer sticky, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350º. With hands, roll 1 heaping tablespoonful of dough for each cookie into 1 3/4 inch ball.
- Arrange cookies on lightly greased baking sheets, spacing 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies until puffed. beginning to brown on top and still very soft to touch, about 12 minutes.
- Cool cookies on baking sheets 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to rack to cool completely.
These cookies were so good!!! We used a creamy nautural peanut butter with no sugar and my kids and myself couldn't put them down. They were even better the next day!
How can you go wrong with cookies! Yummy!