I haven't tried these yet, but they sound good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- 2Beat in eggs just until well blended.
- 3Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- 4Lower the mixer speed and stir in flour mixture just until well combined.
- 5Chill batter for 1 hour.
- 6Preheat oven to 375°F
- 7Remove batter from refrigerator. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheets. Flatten with a fork, creating a criss-cross pattern.
- 8Bake about 10 minutes or until the edges start to lightly brown. Do not overbake.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1509.3
- Calories from Fat 733
- Total Fat 81.4 g
- Saturated Fat 35.2 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 1231.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 108.7 g
- Protein 27.2 g