Recipe by BerrySweet
Easy, healthy granola bars. Can substitute semi sweet chocolate chips for the milk chocolate, or do half chocolate chips & half peanut butter chips. These hold together fairly nicely and can be frozen. Posting to keep here for safe keeping.
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 78.07 ml honey
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 828.06 ml rolled oats, quick cooking
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 3.69 ml salt
- 158.51 ml milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat first 5 ingredients until well blended.
- Combine oats, sugar & salt; add to peanut butter mixture and mix until sticky batter forms (about 1 minute).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press into a 13" x 9" pan coated with cooking spray. Use a piece of wax paper to help press it into an even layer in the pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool completely and slice into bars.