Recipe by Mimi Hall
This is heavenly and rich. A little slice goes a long ways. Great for holiday parties at home or work. I'm Not sure where I got this recipe but it sure is good.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, unsweetened baking cocoa, and melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan. Or use Oreo crust.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, eggs, vanilla, then melted peanut butter chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Pour into crust and bake at 375 degrees for 55-65 minutes.
- I usually swirl a little chocolate syrup on the top and a couple of chocolate kisses or chips.
- Caramel and Chocolate sauce on individual servings is great as well.