Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar (can use more or less sugar)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 eggs (room temperature)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a springform pan.
- To make the crust: combine crumbs with melted butter.
- Press into bottom of the prepared pan.
- For the filling: with an electric mixer, combine all ingrediemts (except chocolate chips).
- Beat for about 5-6 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add in chocolate chips; mix to combine.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake until set, about 55-60 minutes.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the topping: blend all topping ingredients together, and spread over cheesecake.
- Bake for another 10 minutes more.
- Let cake cool at room temperature, then refrigerate for 5 or more hours (overnight is better!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!