Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
wonderful healthy browinies for the chocolate fan
Make and share this peanut butter chocolate brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup powdered chocolate milk mix
- 1⁄8 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons skim milk
- mix applesauce sugars egg powdered chocolate and chocolate syrup.
- mix flours oats salt soda and vanilla.
- combine 2 mixtures and bake about 15 minutes at 350F degrees.
- combine peanut butter milk powdered sugar.
- add chocolate chips.
- pour mixture on brownies and place back in over just long enough to melt chocolate swirl melted chocolate with spoon.