Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Sift the confectioners sugar into a mixing bowl. Add melted buter and peanut butter.
- Mix on medium speed of electric mixer until well mixed.
- Add graham cracker crumbs to the peanut butter mixture. Use your hands to squish it together until the crumbs are well mixed.
- Dump the mixture into the pan. Use your hands to spread it around. Press very hard to make it one big flat piece.
- Melt chocolate chips in saucepan over very low heat. Stir until creamy and completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer. Use the spoon to spread it evenly like frosting.
- Wait until the chocolate hardens (putting it in the refrigerator makes it faster) and cut it into tiny squares.