Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe looks fantastic.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Sift the confectioners sugar into a mixing bowl. Add melted buter and peanut butter.
- Mix on medium speed of electric mixer until well mixed.
- Add graham cracker crumbs to the peanut butter mixture. Use your hands to squish it together until the crumbs are well mixed.
- Dump the mixture into the pan. Use your hands to spread it around. Press very hard to make it one big flat piece.
- Melt chocolate chips in saucepan over very low heat. Stir until creamy and completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer. Use the spoon to spread it evenly like frosting.
- Wait until the chocolate hardens (putting it in the refrigerator makes it faster) and cut it into tiny squares.
They used to make these at my Catholic grade school. I'm glad I finally found a recipe. These are easy to make and unbelievably good! I keep them in the fridge to keep the chocolate nice and hard.
Good dessert. I followed the recipe other then I used butter instead of margarine as that is all I had. Everyone enjoyed them. Made for Fall PAC 2009
My youngest had asked me to make him some chocolate peanut butter bars, but I didn't have a recipe for them. This one fit the bill perfectly, and he really liked them (as did my other children). Really easy to put together too.