Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My Mom found this recipe in a magazine, or maybe the newspaper, when I was a kid. They're very easy to make, & I loved making them with her. They require some cooling time, & it was always a little hard to wait for them!
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix peanut butter, egg & sugar in large bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly over entire surface of cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven & sprinkle chocolate chips over the whole thing. Cover loosely with tin foil, & wait 5-10 minutes -- chips should be all melty.
- Spread chocolate like frosting over the whole surface.
- Cool in refrigerator before cutting into bars.
I love this recipe!!!!!!!!